Pouros rocks used to teather love plants?

I was looking into better ways to teather and root my live plants. I need rocks that have more crevices or pores so the roots will eventuality attach. Are lava rocks safe? What kind of rocks do you guys use? I use rubber bands but am looking for a more natural look. I also tried aquarium glue but wasn't a fan of it. Thanks guys! :)

Can I use any clear Elastic bands? Or is it specific one for fish tanks?
As far as i know any will do the trick. I actually use ones my girlfriend uses for her hair, believe it or not! Im always stealing them out of her hairdressing kit.

As far as i know any will do the trick. I actually use ones my girlfriend uses for her hair, believe it or not! Im always stealing them out of her hairdressing kit.
Lol that's so cool. I found clear ones on Amazon. I'll use them until they teather on the lava rocks in getting. Does anyone know preparation before pouring lava rocks in aquarium? Does it affect ph?

I got clear ones at the dollar tree store. They turn white in the water though. :( carsonsgjs do yours turn white?

I would just rinse them really good before adding them. No it wont affect your pH.

I got clear ones at the dollar tree store. They turn white in the water though. :( carsonsgjs do yours turn white?

I would just rinse them really good before adding them. No it wont affect your pH.
They do after a while stargirl, but i usually snip them out before they turn white.

Latest threads

Top Bottom