Posted Something Similar In October

• Thread starter Sh899y
  • Start date

Sh899y

Think I fell in love with this forum when I found it, then life got busy and whilst it was in my every intention to frequent here again life once again got in the way. However! … Now life has settled down, sort of... so hopefully I can enjoy the fruits of this forum again.

Purchased a house in January, so we had a busy December and I had just moved back into the food retail sector in November. Finally moved in February, then our baby girl decided to show up 8 days early via emergency C-Section in February. Been a bit mental again.

Also meant our poor fish moved twice in a very short space of time but we didn't suffer many casualties and this move was far better planned (Jerry Cans and all sorts).

Suffered a financially shocker of a week last week, Laptop had to get replaced, washing machine broke (new brushes should arrive tomorrow - not expecting it to work) and finally had to get a new car...

All in the while purchasing a bigger tank and hoping to get it running sooner rather than later... hopefully.

Oh and I've got a 2nd interview next week for a job totally in a new field for me. At some point 2019 will slow down for me.

Happy New Year all

CaptainAquatics

Well Known
Congrats!

Ronniethewitch

Well Known
wow, two of the three most stressful things in life at once...and one twice. You are a trouper! Congratulations.

Top Bottom