Post your tank, rate the one above you (everybody join)

atmmachine816

So rate the tank above you 1-10 10 being highest then post one pic of your tank. Feel free to post another pic of your tank or anoter one after somebody else posts a tank for you to rate

Here's mine, not good but it'l be ok for now, excuse the cucumber

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

5 - nice tank! I have a pic but you have to go here its small but maybe you can click it to make it larger I dunno... Miley

chenthil

5 - Nice. Picture of my tank is below

atmmachine816

I think you missed it :-\

TATOR

7.5 love the plants looks great

Isabella

I give a 10 for all above tanks All are beautiful Here is an old pictire of my 30 gallon tank (it doesn't look like this anymore - my Angels ate all my Amazon Swords, lol).

lisa987

What an amazing tank Isabella! Both the tank and the picture itself look incredibly professional.

Isabella

Thank you Lisa Maybe it came out nice on the picture - but in reality it isn't such an "amazing" tank; especially now, after my Angels ate my plants, lol The picture was taken with a regular digital camera, not the professional one with special lenses. Though I wish I could have such a camera. I want to buy one! You can take beautiful close-up pictures of your tank and fish with such a camera.

0morrokh

Lisa's right Isabella...very gorgeous tank. I have to give it a 10. (and I am a tough person to impress too )

Well here's my Betta tank...it's still "in progress" so not the greatest but oh well. And there is a bit of a glare in the pic. My 20 probably looks better but I can't get a good pic due to a green water problem

atmmachine816

I'll give it an 8 so there's room for improvement.

updated of my betta tank

Isabella, what does it look like now

loggerbomb

My new "refresher" tank. Only a little 10 gallon.

I give the one above a 7 for all the live(?) plants. I want to do that when my tank gets established. Might wait till I get a bigger tank though.

TaylormadeR7

I'll give the tank above my post a 8. I like natural tanks, equipment and supplies out of view and large.I've seen some really nice post here. Well done.Check out the link below and give me your feedback. Read the captions for full description. The pictures don't do the tank justice. This tank has been set up for only two months now and I am adding to it slowly.

lisa987

Taylormade, all I can say is 'WOW'! Your tank is huuuuge and it looks awesome set in the wall like that. Beautiful natural furnishings too. I would love to have one like that someday. Definitely a 10!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

10 - very colorful, clean, and just plain pretty!! Heres my new tank!! Miley -

lolagurl

Taylormade I just want to say that's a beautiful electric blue cichild...he looks so animated... I have never seen one like that...how do you clean your beautiful tank if its in the wall, oh and bettabuddy that is a very pretty tank it looks like a china tank...the top of those old chineese buildings is what your top looks like, that's a pretty betta never seen a black one before

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

hes actually black , blue, red and white but the plastic and camera flash made him look really dark lol. Miley

bbfeckawitts

Heres my tank

NextstepAquatics

atmmachine said:
So rate the tank above you 1-10 10 being highest then post one pic of your tank. Feel free to post another pic of your tank or anoter one after somebody else posts a tank for you to rate

Here's mine, not good but it'l be ok for now, excuse the cucumber

ricky2272

Hi, all of your fish tanks are beautiful. sorry I don't have a picture of my fish tank. I really love how each ank is really individul. ;D

oscarlover34

135 gal MalawI mix

Wulliethehun

MalawI mix
great setup 9/10

Here`s a couple of mine

Alasse

7/10....a nice backing sheet would bring out colours better

When it was first set up, so a bit cloudy

oscarlover34

I love the goldfish you have they are so pretty,I have some also in a 45 gallon,Fancy goldfish and 1 oranda..Beautiful! I give it a 9!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom