Post Your Best Bargain Deals Of Tanks For Soon To Be Fish Keepers

Discussion in 'Freshwater Tank Equipment' started by TropicalFishieFish, Apr 14, 2018.

1. TropicalFishieFish

TropicalFishieFish New Member Member

Mine is the Aquael leddy 75 it is almost a 30 us gallon tank (28 gall) which translates to 105 litres and it's a price of 114.99 it comes with a 100 watt heater and a great filter which is harmless for small fish/fry:
    Link:  

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2018
  2. 2211Nighthawk

2211Nighthawk Fishlore VIP Member

Got a custom 65 gallon tank made with thicker-then-usual glass for 250$. For reference, another guy was gonna quote me 500$ for a 50g.

And my two fluval 305’s that I got used for half off. 600$ worth if filters for 300$.

3. Thunder_o_b

Thunder_o_b Fishlore VIP Member

Greetings and welcome to Fishlore :)

We got our 150 tall for $723.00 new out the door at PetSmart. Aquarium, stand, glass canopy, and twin florescent strip.

It was the only one in the state. Drove from Akron to Columbus to get it 4 years ago.

The best price for just the aquarium in Northeast OH was $900.00 at the time.

4. ParrotCichlid

ParrotCichlid Well Known Member Member

I don't think your ever going to get a good deal on new equipment or tanks.

Your best bargains will always be second hand. I've picked up practically new systems for 90% cheaper than the new price second hand and these really are not hard to come by.

5. OP
    OP
    TropicalFishieFish

TropicalFishieFish New Member Member

Thanks for all of these tanks guys you've helped me and i bet you've helped may others as well

6. puffer boi

puffer boi Well Known Member Member

i got a 40 breeder for my hamster:emoji_hamster: for 30 bucks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice