Post Disease Plants


I recently had a mass outbreak of ich and possible other disease in one of my tanks. The tank was treated with General and Maracyn as well as Ich-X. I have some beautiful Val and Bacopa I would like to save if possible. Would those be safe to transplant to one of my other tanks? What are best practices in this case?


best thing - wait a little (1 week min), pull out, bleach dip, quarantine

Most photos and links are disabled if you are not logged into the forum.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom