Post Awaiting Moderation?

Lissymarks

Reaction score
Hello! I am new to fishkeeping and joined seeking advice for some spots on my betta’s head, but the post has been awaiting moderation. Does it normally take awhile to get posts reviewed? I have a 5 gallon tank with my betta and a mystery snail and a 75 gallon tank with 12 silvertip tetras and an albino long fin bristlenose pleco. Tank details on the 5 gallon and the betta’s symptoms are in the pending post (with the sick fish form.)

ryanr

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi, welcome to Fishlore.
The time to review varies depending on whether moderators are online at a given time.
Generally speaking, there's normally one of us online, but there is a window around this time of day/night depending where you live, that it can be a little sporadic.

Most of the moderators are in the USA, so they're all likely in bed right now, then there's me in Australia, and it's Friday afternoon here, and Coradee is in the UK, and probably still in bed

PS - I have approved your posts

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Huh, I never noticed that before, all my posts seem to have gone up immediately. Is this a new thing?

ryanr

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Huh, I never noticed that before, all my posts seem to have gone up immediately. Is this a new thing?
Hi,
Established members' posts aren't moderated

Without giving too much away: New members, all posts are screened by the system for spaminess (yep, that's a word hahaha), and those that look 'spammy' are flagged for moderator review. And no, I won't tell you what is deemed 'spammy', cos that'd tell spammers how to get around the system

LeahsTank

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hi,
Established members' posts aren't moderated

Without giving too much away: New members, all posts are screened by the system for spaminess (yep, that's a word hahaha), and those that look 'spammy' are flagged for moderator review. And no, I won't tell you what is deemed 'spammy', cos that'd tell spammers how to get around the system
Well, as long as you’re up, can you check and see if you can figure out (or notify the tech gods) why images are unable to be seen when viewing from a browser. The app seems to be working fine.

Thanks.

Toggle Sidebar

UV Sterilizers Worth It?

• Yes

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • IDK - never used one before

Votes: 58 64.4%

Top Bottom