Possible Re-do Necessary

Discussion in 'Fish Addict' started by Fish Addict, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Fish Addict

Fish AddictWell Known MemberMember

Well, I may be moving this August, and my parents don't want me to keep the fish if we do, which means I will have to take down my tank and then redo it all.

So do you have any ideas? I have the 39 gallon, which is currently a planted community tank, a 20g. long that's currently a Multie shell-dweller tank, and a 2 gallon bowl, which I think I will turn into a RCS tank either way.

So what do you think I should do with the other two (and will the bowl work?) There are so many possibilities, and I want some help choosing what to do.

2. TFA101

TFA101Well Known MemberMember

why not try this method?

3. OP
    OP
    Fish Addict

I looked it up, but since we are probably going to be renting a house for a while first, my parents think it would be too hard to keep moving the fish and tank...

4. OP
    OP
    Fish Addict

Well I am definitely going to be selling my fish and now tanks. So are there any ideas? I'm probably going to be getting similiar sized tanks, but now I can probably buy for a bit more specific stuff, like longer or taller tanks.

5. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

Hello Fish. If you ware wanting to sell your tanks, think about listing them here on Fish Lore in the buy, sell, trade section:

Too, have you thought about advertising on Craigs list?
    I hate you're having to go through all of this. Hopefully once you're all settled your hobby will be even bigger and better. Best of luck!
    Ken

6. OP
    OP
    Fish Addict

I've put it all on my aquarium club's sale page, I think if I don't get any interest I may try craigslist, it's just nice to know that it's going to someone good.