positive feedback

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
I am really impressed with this forum, but couldn't find a place to say that! Maybe the suggestions section could also include positive feedback? So, apologies if this is not hte place, but here goes what I really like about this forum so far:
  • Show new replies to your post option: reaaaally handy
  • Love the horizontal bar chart showing survey results.
  • Love the members' map
  • Seems very well moderated as I've seen no derogatory or grossly unrelated strings

Thanks for all the work, and whatever you do, keep it going: you're my main source of fishology.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
We agree totally with armadillo. Fishlore is extremely well setup and maintained with user-friendly features and moderators who keep it good. Plus a whole bunch of us fish-nuts!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You ! Of course it's nice to hear you like the forum but every member here who answers a question with consideration and care helps make the site what it is.
If you ever have a thread that doesn't fit any where, and doesn't pertain to fish specifically it can be put in the "other" forum at the bottom
Carol

griffin

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i'd also like to say thanks!

Gargoyle

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Love the place!! And Mike adding those links is great!!

bbfeckawitts

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yes, this is by far the best fish forum I have EVER been to! There are always people to help ;D
Keep up the good work everybody!
Brianna

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thanks armadillo - the mods here do a great job of keeping this place in line. The members help keep this place in good shape too by frequently reporting posts that need to be deleted or members that need to be banned. Wish I could, but I can take no credit for the cooler features here... Most of the cooler things have been suggestions from members - including Gargoyle's suggestion of putting those handy llnks at the top.

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Mike said:
- including Gargoyle's suggestion of putting those handy llnks at the top.
Wow....I just barely noticed that. :-\

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom