Pop Quiz! What Fish Is This?

OneLittleBubble

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
image.jpg
I've seen many pictures online of this certain fish, and are hoping that people don't get confused on which fish this is. Sooooo.... I decided to test to see how many people have gotten fooled by the Internet or misinformed people. Here is the fish. Good luck.

OneLittleBubble

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Nope. They look very similar though. Haha

Tell me when you give up. Or need a helping hand

live4wetsleeves

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'm thinking you have a false and true SAE. The one on the right has all the markings of a true SAE and no dorsal/pectoral fin pigment, the left one however looks like a false SAE. Could very well be wrong. It's really hard to tell for sure though because the tail stripe isn't completely visible. Not a real clear picture.

OneLittleBubble

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Nope the only one that gets partial credit is live4wetsleeves. Winner! However, I give you .5 credit because they are both Siamensis. Both of them are false SAE. JleeM gets .75 credit for guessing it was a false Siamese algae eater, but did not give full name. Thanks for playing

JLeeM

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
OneLittleBubble said:
Nope the only one that gets partial credit is live4wetsleeves. Winner! However, I give you .5 credit because they are both Siamensis. Both of them are false SAE. JleeM gets .75 credit for guessing it was a false Siamese algae eater, but did not give full name. Thanks for playing
So.....what is it? Lol.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom