Poor Ralphie

Tom
The other day I looked into his tank and saw him stuck under his piece of wood. I don't think he died from that, but he hadn't been eating the last little while so I think that had something to do with it. I tested the water in hopes something went wrong there, and nothing was wrong with the water. :'( I added another betta to his tank today, this one is a crowntail male, so I should be happy with this one.

42.jpg
You will always be in my heart, no matter what people say. I know you were a very special betta to me and other people too. You will be missed.
Tom

edit:
I found the very first post announcing I had bought him. I hadn't taken new pics of him for a long time I can see, which is sad.

susitna-flower
:console: Sorry Tom....fish can be a mystery sometimes. Don't you wish we could now and again go back and do things like take pictures, when they are doing something special.....

Lonely Angel
I'm so sorry you lost your little boy

Lucy
I'm sorry you lost Ralphie, I'm sure he was a very special betta.

COBettaCouple
:'( I'm sorry that you lost him.

shellbell4ever
So sorry for your loss Tom Good luck with your new Betta Boy!!

capekate
HI Tom
sorry to hear you lost Ralphie.. Is that his picture in your first post above?
He is beautiful...
Good luck with your new betta boy! any photos of him yet?

Drea
That's sad, Tom....sorry for your loss :'(

Martinismommy
The other day I looked into his tank and saw him stuck under his piece of wood. I don't think he died from that, but he hadn't been eating the last little while so I think that had something to do with it. I tested the water in hopes something went wrong there, and nothing was wrong with the water. :'( I added another betta to his tank today, this one is a crowntail male, so I should be happy with this one.

42.jpg
You will always be in my heart, no matter what people say. I know you were a very special betta to me and other people too. You will be missed.
Tom

edit:
I found the very first post announcing I had bought him. I hadn't taken new pics of him for a long time I can see, which is sad.

Tom,

Can you send me Ralphies picture please?

I'm so sorry you lost him...

Tom
HI Tom
sorry to hear you lost Ralphie.. Is that his picture in your first post above?
He is beautiful...
Good luck with your new betta boy! any photos of him yet?

Yes that is a photo of Ralphie. Thank you, but I have no new pics of my new baby boy yet, he's way too stressed to take good pics of right now.
Tom

Tom
Tom,

Can you send me Ralphies picture please?

I'm so sorry you lost him...

What would that be for?
Tom

voiceless_kat
So sorry you lost him, Tom. I know how sad it is to lose those little fish friends.

I hope your new little guy brings you much joy!

Val

Martinismommy
What would that be for?
Tom

Tom,

I'd like to include Ralph on the memorial page..I got the pics this morning....Check your e-mail please...I had a couple of questions.

Amnagrla
awwww I'm so sorry but congrats on the new betta..

Tom
awwww I'm so sorry but congrats on the new betta..

Thanks, but I just upgraded the crowntails home. He was is a 2.5 gallon tank, but now in a 10 gallon with about 4-8 coolie loaches.
Tom

chickadee
I am so sorry to hear about Ralphie, Tom. You have my sympathies.

Rose

MissMTS
HI Tom,
Sorry to hear about Ralphie He was lucky to have had such a good dad. Good luck with your new boy. Does he have a name yet?

Tom
I am so sorry to hear about Ralphie, Tom. You have my sympathies.

Rose
Thanks Rose, it's always nice to hear from you.

HI Tom,
Sorry to hear about Ralphie He was lucky to have had such a good dad. Good luck with your new boy. Does he have a name yet?

No, he is still unnamed. I plan on creating a thread when I get some pics of him.
Tom

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
BananaBean
Replies
Views
Greengirl87
Replies
Views
sunflower430
Replies