Poor Apollo...

Sparkling Diamonds

Valued Member
Reaction score
I had gotten some live plants for his tank, (I've spoken to FLBettaCouple about it..) And on one plant, one leaf died a day, like... fell off. And then the other plant's leaves went transparent...and the ammonia was at 2! Soooooo i took out the plants and gave him a 50% water change, and his fin rot is back worse than ever. I've got him on Fungus Clear again but once this treatment is over, can anyone suggest some products that will help boost regrowth? It would be great if it was a product that's available at petsmart, or petco since i'm low on cash and don't really want to pay shipping. X_x Thanks all.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I wish they sold vitachem at those stores, but it would have to come from DFS. Local products that could help with fin regrowth would be Bettafix, NovAqua+, Stress Coat.. that and clean water.

Sparkling Diamonds

Valued Member
Reaction score
I do already have Stress Coat. I'll look and see how much the vitachem is, and how much the shipping will be. Maybe i'll just go for it, oooorrr maybe i'll wait until the next paycheck. haha

Sparkling Diamonds

Valued Member
Reaction score
Oh...****.

I read that meds will kill any bacteria that's forming... so like... biospira is pointless while on medication...right?

Will the Fungus Clear kill the bio spira that i just put in Apollo's tank? (Stupid Kellie!)

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started

Sparkling Diamonds

Valued Member
Reaction score
Awww lol Sad story.. Oh well, i've got over half the pouch left!

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
You cannot medicate with ANYTHING for 7 days after adding Bio-spira or you kill the stuff. Sorry.

Rose

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom