Pond Snails Or Something Else?

I see fire.

Reactions
Experience
5 to 10 years
Not sure if these are pond snails or a different breed/species but I have three of them in my 5 Gallon Black Orchid Bettas tank. They are huge compared to when I first noticed them about two weeks ago. I also seem to have Ramshorn snails in my tank but I'm also not sure on that. xDD

Anyways, what kind are the big ones? The fourth pic is what I believe to be a set of baby rams.

Attachments

smee82

Reactions
Experience
More than 10 years
Yep theyre pond snails. They get pretty big, ive got a few huge ones in my tank.

MissNoodle

Fishlore VIP
Reactions
Bladder or pond, probably bladder due to stringy thin antennae. Theyre cute though.

abbytherookiehuman

Reactions
Experience
2 years
Pond snails, you say there are five now but you should give it a week and they’ll be there in the hundreds. They’re not bad as long as they’re not ruining the view and eating all the food

OP
I see fire.

I see fire.

Reactions
Experience
5 to 10 years
abbytherookiehuman said:
Pond snails, you say there are five now but you should give it a week and they’ll be there in the hundreds. They’re not bad as long as they’re not ruining the view and eating all the food
Everyone says that, but there is still only the three large ones. xDD The rest are mostly baby Ramshorn. I've seen some behaviour in the tank that seems like mating behavior with these guys, but I've not seen much other than that. As well, my Ramshorn snails seem to be tiny little things, despite me having one in another tank that is roughly the same size as these three.

New Threads