Andrew said:
what is your political party

1. democrat
2. republican
3. independent
4. doesent like politics
5.other
Andrew -

I am going to start this poll by saying that I don't talk about politics because it has cost me many friends in the past as I find people tend to beleve what they beleve very strongly and I have seen families and friends torn apart by just such questions. So while I definitely have an opinion, I shall keep it to myself. So I guess I am an "Other". By the way, to start a poll you use the "New Poll" button instead of the "New Message" then it helps you set up the poll so that people can "Vote". Don't worry about it, we all have had a little trouble with our first poll.

Welcome to Fishlore. I hope you enjoy being here. We care a lot about our fish and each other here so we are a friendly bunch.

Rose

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Good question, Andrew.

Rose is right on. Political views can indeed separate people from each other. But it isn't surprising as politics affects our lives down to smallest details, and I am talking about our lives on a daily basis.

As for myself, I do not want to belong to any party as I found many ideas that I agree and strongly disagree with both in the Republican and the Democratic party. I am rather neutral with respect to "belonging" to "this or that" party (which doesn't mean I don't have any opinions, as I have a lot of them and very strong ones at times). But I have to say I particularly dislike the Bush administration (not because they're Republicans but because of their politics - especially foreign policy). Don't get me wrong - I FULLY support our troops as it's not their fault that they're in Iraq and they're doing what they're told, but like I said: I oppose Bush's foreign policy especially on Iraq.

And I will leave it at that. Otherwise I can talk forever when it comes to politics - and I would NOT want to argue about politics on Fish Lore because we have so many nice people here and I love them all

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom