Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mike

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
What kind of tanks does everyone have?  Login to vote and see the results.

euphiesman

Reaction score
Have 2 freshwater tanks 1 cold and 1 tropical, saltwater seems like too much hard work and toooooo expensive to go wrong.

fletch

Reaction score
how much does it cost to set up a salt water tank? a small one. Ive been told it may cost me £6000 (yes, thousand) to set up, Ithink that's somewhere around $7500 USD but is it true?

Gunnie

Well Known
Reaction score
fletch said:
how much does it cost to set up a salt water tank? a small one. Ive been told it may cost me £6000 (yes, thousand) to set up, Ithink that's somewhere around $7500 USD but is it true?
I don't think it would cost that much at least here in the states. I'd say $1000 wouldn't be far from the truth though just for a smaller set up. The lighting alone is probably around $300.00 for a small tank.

tennhound

Reaction score
set up right now I have 2 55gl and 1 20gl tanks and you don't want to even ask what I have empty.

MARIE

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
For now and probably forever I'm sticking to freshwater. It's my dream to breed, and you can't easily breed Marines...and besides, I don't have any money!

Jessie_Lynn

Reaction score
I am with 0morrokh  on this one I have fresh water tanks. I love them because it's fun to breed fish. ;D

newbie101

Well Known
Reaction score
0morrokh said:
For now and probably forever I'm sticking to freshwater.  It's my dream to breed, and you can't easily breed Marines...and besides, I don't have any money!
I don't really have an interest in breeding cuz I only have a 10gal but I agree w u on the other things! I have only enough money to buy my fishy stuff. :-\

New Threads