Poll By Miley

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score

Poll -

Write what kind of fish you have, how many, and their names( if they have names)    Miley

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
You can see by my signature what I have. Usually when you do a poll the poster asks a question then gives us some answers to choose from
Carol

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
oh.... well how do you do that?
Miley

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Currently I'm down to only 5 fishies :-\ (Mist and Marble the Otos, and Darktail, Longstripe, and Mudsplash the Pygmy Cories).  I have 3 shrimp and a bunch of pond snails also.  Soon though I'm getting a Betta or two, and a bunch more Corydoras pygmaeus as well as a bunch of Corydoras habrosus...I'm going to try to breed the Cories I think.   (for those who are now confused, yes I did change my tank plan again when I found a place selling Corydoras habrosus... ;D)

EDIT: I now have more fishies...2 Bettas, a male named Fuego and a female named Casada or Cas for short. I also have 3 "algae shrimp" which I am still trying to ID.
Also ditched the habrosus idea due to how expensive they are. I think I may breed some sort of livebearer instead. ;D

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
kool - i was at Walmart yesterday and saw some corys - thery are cool! the oscars are beautiful too! and i was sooooooooooooo! happy they had bala sharks!! yay! Miley lol

guppygranny

Valued Member
Reaction score
LOL, What a task! I have in excess of 500 guppies, 25 koi, 7 orandas, 2 comets, 3 columbians, 2 pristellas, 70 mollies, 50 swordtails, 7 plecos, 7 corys, 2 algae eaters, 5 black skirt tetras, 20 endlers, and 3 bettas. I have managed to name some-old friends a couple of years old, and am currently working on a photo catalog. I'll give you a few names, but my arthritis limits my typing.
Koi-Glimmer, Glitter, Moon, Spot, Angel, Butterfly, Myth, Misty, Spectre, Emmet, Lori, Splash, Splatter, Singhe, Beluga, Valencia,Tang, Goby, Shye, Phin, Phlip, Phannie, Go-go, Sir Whiskers, and Axelrod.
Orandas-RomPom, Lucy, Bubbles, Tangelo, Pearl, Locke, Nessy, Veile.
Comets-Casper and Wendy
Pond Pleco-Shadow
Community Tank Plecos-Plecos Bill, Saile, Graye, Gravelle, Knopkeep and Hammond
Bettas-Sam, Knight, and RoyElle

Eskielvr

Valued Member
Reaction score
2 Otocinclus, 6 Neon tetras, & 1 Panda Corydora. I also have 2 Cherry Red Shrimp and 2 Bumble Bee shrimp, if that counts, lol

I used to have 5 Glowlight tetras, but my heater kicked on and ran all day long and I didn't realize it until it was too late Surprisingly the Otocinclus and Panda cory survived the 100 some degree water.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
wow!! i only have one fish lol! Miley

wolfman21

Valued Member
Reaction score
look at the old signature. That'll tell ya. Love em all

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
guppygranny said:
LOL, What a task! I have in excess of 500 guppies, 25 koi, 7 orandas, 2 comets, 3 columbians, 2 pristellas, 70 mollies, 50 swordtails, 7 plecos, 7 corys, 2 algae eaters, 5 black skirt tetras, 20 endlers, and 3 bettas. I have managed to name some-old friends a couple of years old, and am currently working on a photo catalog. I'll give you a few names, but my arthritis limits my typing.
Koi-Glimmer, Glitter, Moon, Spot, Angel, Butterfly, Myth, Misty, Spectre, Emmet, Lori, Splash, Splatter, Singhe, Beluga, Valencia,Tang, Goby, Shye, Phin, Phlip, Phannie, Go-go, Sir Whiskers, and Axelrod.
Orandas-RomPom, Lucy, Bubbles, Tangelo, Pearl, Locke, Nessy, Veile.
Comets-Casper and Wendy
Pond Pleco-Shadow
Community Tank Plecos-Plecos Bill, Saile, Graye, Gravelle, Knopkeep and Hammond
Bettas-Sam, Knight, and RoyElle
OMG! do you own a shop or something!!! thats a full time job!!! what a lot of fish!!! sounds like alot of fun though! how many tanks have you got and can i assume you have a pond too? i'm in shock!!!!!!!!
Tan

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
BettaBuddy said:
oh....   well how do you do that?
  Miley
top right and bottom right next to where it says new topic it'll say new poll. you're a hero member so you shouldnt have any probs. the people who are junior member etc dont have the option to do polls. if you've already figured it out, ignore me!!!
Tan

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
my sig has them all listed. my bristlenose plec is my favourite and she is called mrs.bristlenose (was mr.bristlenose, but decided a few days ago that maybe he is actually a she as she's getting quite big now ... 4cm and no bristles have appeared!).
my son (5yr old) has named the male guppies: orange flame like tail = nemo, blue tail = oliver and yellow and black spotted tail = dory......no idea why the blue one isnt called dory but thats the logic of a 5 yr old!!
also the loach is called mr.loach and the rainbow fish was named by my sister who gave me it as "stupid fish"...i have yet to discover why??!!

the others are all nameless as they all have at least a twin or several that look identical like the zebra danios for example. could name the leopard danio i guess. i leave the naming up to my son.
Tan

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom