Polar blue parrot throws his food

Liksliks

My english is not my main language so bear with me haha.

I have a polar blue parrot, about 1inch long. He's active, he swims but when ive tried to feed him yesterday and now ive noticed his not eating his food although he's grabbing it but he throws it back immediately then eat it again then throws again. I thought its just bc he's enough with his food so ive tried my other pellet also flakes and it doesnt work, he keeps doing that. But before that, my fish became not active for a week, he's always hiding and not excited to eat his foo when its feeding time like before. He just go out of his hiding spot when he's hungry but he doesnt eat a lot. And now he's active again and responds great when feeding time, but his not taking his food, hes grabbing it and throw back he's keep on doing that until few minutes i can still see the pellet, he didnt eat it

Patman0519

My english is not my main language so bear with me haha.

I have a polar blue parrot, about 1inch long. He's active, he swims but when ive tried to feed him yesterday and now ive noticed his not eating his food although he's grabbing it but he throws it back immediately then eat it again then throws again. I thought its just bc he's enough with his food so ive tried my other pellet also flakes and it doesnt work, he keeps doing that. But before that, my fish became not active for a week, he's always hiding and not excited to eat his foo when its feeding time like before. He just go out of his hiding spot when he's hungry but he doesnt eat a lot. And now he's active again and responds great when feeding time, but his not taking his food, hes grabbing it and throw back he's keep on doing that until few minutes i can still see the pellet, he didnt eat it
I feed my blood parrots
Mysis shrimp,brine shrimp and beef heart.
Try the mysis shrimp with him and see what he does and mix in a few pellets with it as well

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Liksliks
  • Question
Replies
Views
FishyFishybaby
  • Question
Replies
Views