pokemon

  • Thread starter

betta2006

New Member
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
151
does anyone like pokemon i do
 

Peter243243

Valued Member
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Points
176
I like the tv show but not the card game.
 

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Messages
5,265
Reaction score
9
Points
358
Experience
More than 10 years
I would actually have to say yes, even though I am 17, I am still a kid at heart.
Tom
 

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Messages
1,865
Reaction score
1
Points
208
Experience
5 to 10 years
I don't like it anymore. I used to like it when I was around 6 but it's getting boring. it always ends up with Team Rocket being **** and them saying "We're be blasted off again!" or something like that. And Ash has that weird voice as if he has a toad in his throat.
 

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Messages
5,265
Reaction score
9
Points
358
Experience
More than 10 years
Stradius011 said:
I don't like it anymore. I used to like it when I was around 6 but it's getting boring. it always ends up with Team Rocket being **** and them saying "We're be blasted off again!" or something like that. And Ash has that weird voice as if he has a toad in his throat.
I don't like the show/movies, but the games are all right. Ash's voice was done by a girl so that is why it sounds weird.
Tom
 

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
0
Points
206
I used to love pokemon and have a big file full of pokemon cards which is now just in the back of a cupboard. Swapping/trading cards actualy got banned at my school, so after that i got bored as i had nobody to trade with realy outside school so got stuck with the same cards over and over again. I used to enjoy the games too but gave up cause i could never do them and usualy ended up throwing the game across the room in annoyance.

I don't think i've seen the tv programme since i was about 10/11 when i used o go to my child minder every morning and her son used to watch it and i was made to watch it with him. : lol. I don't even know when its on any more! lol

Gwenz
 

Shrimpy

Valued Member
Messages
314
Reaction score
0
Points
176
Andrew said:
does anyone like pokemon i do
video games= yes
cards= no
tv show= yes
 

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Messages
4,495
Reaction score
3
Points
208
Experience
5 to 10 years
Used to play the card game when it was still new and had good pokemon and not all the dumb new one's they come out with. Used to watch show again when I was little. Now I just play the game on the gameboy with my friends on the long bus rides to cross country meets to fill time and because it's sorta entertaining. l
 

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Messages
1,865
Reaction score
1
Points
208
Experience
5 to 10 years
Only the games are ok, and the show is bleh. :;z
 

kelacon

Valued Member
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Points
176
I love the video games!!!! My pastime!!!!
 

BrianCB

Valued Member
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Points
166
I am nineteen years old and I fell off of it for a little but then got back into it when Ruby/sapphire came out, I watch the show,play the games, and collect the little figurerines they use to sell. I got my nieces into it now and they love it.
 

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Messages
5,265
Reaction score
9
Points
358
Experience
More than 10 years
BrianCB said:
I am nineteen years old and I fell off of it for a little but then got back into it when Ruby/sapphire came out, I watch the show,play the games, and collect the little figurerines they use to sell. I got my nieces into it now and they love it.
You are such a nerd. lol I still have all of the figurerines under my computer desk right now. I had a lot of them. I sometimes watch the show(When nothing else is on), play the games, and used to play the cards.
Tom
 

BrianCB

Valued Member
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Points
166
I believe everyone is a nerd just that they are a nerd about different thing some people are crazy over sports,cars,work and other stuff well I like alot of things its just that those figurines remind me of a good time in my life, I do consider myself a geek actually and I am proud of it as should anyone who likes something, I hate it when people put on different faces for other people but then behind close doors they like what pthers hate, I use to be like that but then I realized life is too short to live it to others expectations and not enjoy it so I decide I dont care what others think about me since noone really cares except my family ad God.
 

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Messages
5,265
Reaction score
9
Points
358
Experience
More than 10 years
BrianCB said:
I believe everyone is a nerd just that they are a nerd about different thing some people are crazy over sports,cars,work and other stuff well I like alot of things its just that those figurines remind me of a good time in my life, I do consider myself a geek actually and I am proud of it as should anyone who likes something, I hate it when people put on different faces for other people but then behind close doors they like what pthers hate, I use to be like that but then I realized life is too short to live it to others expectations and not enjoy it so I decide I dont care what others think about me since noone really cares except my family ad God.
Good for you to admiting that you are a geek. Most people would deny that statement.
Tom
 

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Messages
25,169
Reaction score
26
Points
508
Experience
Just started
Tom said:
Good for you to admiting that you are a geek. Most people would deny that statement.
Tom
I'm proud to be a nerd, just never got into the pokemon thing. I do love anime tho.
 

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Messages
5,265
Reaction score
9
Points
358
Experience
More than 10 years
FLBettaCouple said:
Tom said:
Good for you to admiting that you are a geek. Most people would deny that statement.
Tom
I'm proud to be a nerd, just never got into the pokemon thing. I do love anime tho.
But he is a geek and not a nerd like you.
Tom
 

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Messages
25,169
Reaction score
26
Points
508
Experience
Just started
true.. but here at fishlore, we're all equal.. geeks and nerds joined in a common love of fish! <TV inspirational theme music>
 

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Messages
5,265
Reaction score
9
Points
358
Experience
More than 10 years
FLBettaCouple said:
true.. but here at fishlore, we're all equal.. geeks and nerds joined in a common love of fish! <TV inspirational theme music>
Good point.
Tom
 
Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!





Top Bottom