Po CAB (Prevention of Cruelty Against Betta) petition

jinx_beta

Reaction score
Welcome, fellow Walmart hater, and for those who live in Australia (like me) Baites hater.

When you go to the petshop, and look at our beloved betta, do you feel sad, looking at them, in glasses? Their fins shrivelled, and their natural instincts to flare have made them tired, and sink to the bottom?

THIS IS THE POST, THAT WILL CHANGE THE FUTURE OF BETTA'S TO THIS DAY!

Po CAB (manager jinx_beta) is going to make a difference. How, you may ask?

WE WILL COMPLAIN, AND COMPLAIN AND COMPLAIN!!!!!! wa ha aha hha ha wa ha!!!!
Sorry, got a bit carried away..

Just because their ansestors lived in puddles, wanting smaller spaced tanks for the bettas is wrong.
In fact, I bet my betta has never been to Thialand, let alone lived in a puddle!

ARE YOU IN WITH THE FIGHT for Po CAB?????

Say "I"

Your fellow baites hater, Kristyn

inari

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I completely agree I may be having health issues with mine but I'm doing everything I can think of to get these beauties back to where they were. and bettas should not be kept in tiny containers nor should males be kept right next to each other so that they wear get worn out I don't think it is at all right they have every right to a decent tank as the next fish

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Good for you. I am all for the cause of the Betta (and Otos) as they have been mightily mistreated and emotionally stunted. That is why most Bettas will Never do well in a Community tank. They do not realize that other fish are allowed to share their water. If you had lived in a small room for most of your life (all of it that you could remember) and no one else was allowed to enter, would you accept being put in the middle of a conference hall to live when you became old enough to live out on your own. I couldn't and I doubt there are many more who would.

Rose

inari

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
agreed I actually wonder if raised a certain way if betas could be well semI social to other fish or maybe even others of their own species that would be kinda cool...fat chance tho i'm sure

New Threads