pls help poor little tangerine

anu

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
hi
i hd kept my injured(mouth ws eaten by ants) tangerine swordtail separately n am changing water on alternative days + am adding tht yellow liquid too(as recommended)
wht else i cn do to make her improve fast ,otherwise she's ok n swimming nicely .she must b feeling bore lonely,bt if i keep her bck in th tank she will again start attacking othr fishes
hve u ever heard tht a half eaten mouth of a fish cn b healled bck
pls pls reply soon....

anu

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
what is the name of the yellow liquid?

Can you get this product: - it could be a help to promote whatever healing and regrowth that is possible. I'm not sure how much of her mouth will regrow, but keeping her water good and giving her vitamins and good food is the best thing to do now and hopefully she will regrow most or all of what she lost. It can take some time to even regrow a fin, so don't get discouraged if it takes her more time to heal.

anu

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
hi

thnx fr ur advice
its anti fungus liquid also used fr finrot n white spot b another one is tappu yellow liquid tht i hve nt used yet (it cnsist saturated acryflavin c14h14n3cl
ceftriaxone h2n sodium its prevents infection frm bacteria n fungei n also heals th injury .which one shld b used??? n cn i use ths liquid in my aquarium also even if my
fishes r fine jst fr precaution...

anu

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
What is the name of the liquid that prevents infection and heals injuries? That sounds like the medicine to use for your injured fish so that she won't get an infection that could kill her while she heals. The bottle may say on it, if it is safe for healthy fish - it probably is, but if you have a small tank to put your injured fish in and treat her in that small tank, then the other fish wouldn't have to take a chance. That liquid along with clean water and vitamins seem to be the best chance for her to recover.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom