Plecostomus Photos - Page 5

Aquaphobia

Good to the last nibble! Caught my BN upside down under the fork I'd used to hold the zucchinI slice. Maybe she was going after every last morsel or maybe she thought it would be a good place for a postprandial nap!

Then when she heard me outside the tank she zipped topside and I was shocked at the colours she was displaying.

TreBall13

They've grown a lot in a year

Mcasella

My largest bn pleco, he went from about two inches to close to four in the span of about three weeks and sprouted the beginnings of a nice stache - he is so far the only male I have as my other three inch ones have no bristles anywhere. He does not have a name.
this is a side view, he was being moved to a larger tank to accommodate him better.

Aquaphobia

Added a new piece of driftwood to the tank and it instantly became her new favourite place to hang out

zcpetty

shellbell4ever said:
Just a wee little one oh so cute and active and happily scraping all the ugly algae away
Is that sand or gravel?

macnoodle

Om nom nom nom nom!

Aquaphobia

She's putting on weight! I thought she didn't look quite right the way her body narrowed suddenly just past the pelvic fins. Just noticed this morning that her back half has filled out and she looks almost normal!

Ronnikins

This is my aunt's pleco Max. He is about 16-17 inches long.

JeffK

Latest addition to my 33 gal long tank:

TexasDomer

Peckoltia braueri

Aquaphobia

My little BN just chillin'

Mcasella

this is my brown (calico?) bn female, she currently lives with Pippin, one of my female albino bns. I had to do an overhaul of one of my tanks and pulled everything/everybody out to clean and noticed when she is stressed she looks like a normal bn, but when relaxed (hiding) she turns to this. Anybody heard of a calico/marble brown bn?
My close to 5 inches bn male pleco (he is ridiculously shy), hiding behind his newest piece of driftwood and filter intake. He is a lot darker than most bns I have seen, specially on black sand/eco complete just makes him harder to find.

Granamyr

An updated picture of my Orange Seam (L106) with the blue phantom (L128) hanging in the background

Fettuccini

My farlowella decided to pose for a picture. I know it's not REALLY a pleco, but come on...we all know it pretty much is.

Tanks and Plants

Here is my BNP and Hi-Fin Pleco......

Chloebo

Davey Jones ... my BN that I've had 9-10 months, maybe. She (he?) is about 4 inches long. What would you call that color pattern? I didn't realize BN plecos had different colors until I saw this thread.

Aquaphobia

Mcasella, my female BN has those colours! Sometimes she's speckled like a starry sky on a dark background and other times she looks like a calico!

Mike's getting bulkier the longer I have her

*And just check out that epic poop coil!

Audleyman

TreBall13

I've got babies!!

Katy82

Chubby baby

thumos

I don't even know what kind of bn she is, just that she's mine!

Sarah73

Sarah73

Mines 5-6 inches

sapphire

I have a rubbernose pleco - C. Dorsale - this was when I was drip acclimating him to the tank

Rshore

Peckoltia sp. P .lugani

Ancistrus sp.

Panaque maccus

Dekeyseria sp. ?

Panaque nigrolineatus

KO_

My BN Bertha. She's old but still kicking around!

tjpettigrew

Meet Saso (bottom left) my Leopard Frog Pleco – Peckoltia Compta, L134. And Kevin (top middle) my Albino Bristle Nose Pleco - Short Fin Plecostomus Factoids.

sapphire

I have a new girl son named her Sour cause shes a lemon BN

Aquaphobia

Don't know what's up with my BN girl today but she hasn't lost her camo look since waking. Normally she only looks like this while she's sleeping or hiding but she's stayed like this for hours! I don't think it indicates a problem because she's seemed really happy (for a Pleco) with the leftover bloodworm s the tetras missed and now her favourite vegetable sunk in there for her enjoyment. So I don't know! Any ideas? Is she just super relaxed and happy today rather than stressed?

BlackTeeShirt

My BN is finally starting to grow some bristles!

DoubleDutch

Got a 6th BN from my son who.is moving house in Germany. A bit stressd as you can see.

TreBall13

Picked up a new adonis pleco

tartersauce

New addition, an Albino Hypostomus

DoubleDutch

Crum

My pleco enjoying a piece of zucchinI that was floating away.... I guess he let it take him with it!

Lunnapr11

My new albino bristlenose pleco, Silas! So handsome!

DoubleDutch

One of my lemons in the open

Lunnapr11

My handsome baby, Silas, enjoying his new MopanI Driftwood. Jane, the Oranda, photobombing him! ️

alink

I love my Bristlenosed buddy lol. He's 3 years old now.

MEGADETH1111

Yakov_krepak

Some fish from my collection
One from my favorite Hypancistrus sp. L173

Hypancistrus sp. L333 Gold Line

Hypancistrus sp. L333 Xingu Black and White

Few Hypancistrus Zebra L46 fry

Hypancistrus Zebra with intresting pattern

Firmy

Everyone meet Picasso

Bruxes and Bubbles

My pleco in my pond:

Lisa buckler

Plex (common) an Albee P (choc Albino) < well that's what Petco says anyways!

JandaBinal96

sunshine pleco

Mcasella

Got some "decorative" squash (aka, they look pretty but aren't worth the effort for people to eat, they smell like pumpkins though and have very thick skin) and my long fin albino absolutely loves it!
(Sorry about it being dark I didn't want to turn on the light because he takes off and hides unless no one is by the tank.)

JandaBinal96

violet pleco soniae ^^

75g Discus Tank

Almost all of my catfish excluding one Cory and my glass cats

BittenByTheBug

“Green Dragon” variant BN pleco. ^-^ just a little baby still! Only about an inch long. Taking a break on the fork that’s pinning his zucchinI down.

Also, like... sooooo much BGA. Ah well. It’ll clear up.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom