Plecostomus Photos | Page 16

1. zcpetty Well Known Member Member

I have this same species. What species BN is it? Common BN?
    [​IMG]

2. TexasDomer Fishlore Legend Member

Peckoltia braueri
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. zcpetty Well Known Member Member

Ive had him a month or so. He was super tiny. Hes grown maybe half an inch or more.
    [​IMG]
    A month ago

[​IMG][​IMG]
    And these are him now. Loves cucumbers!

4. Aquaphobia Fishlore Legend Member

My little BN just chillin':)

IMG_20160913_084717797.jpg

5. Mcasella Well Known Member Member

[​IMG] this is my brown (calico?) bn female, she currently lives with Pippin, one of my female albino bns. I had to do an overhaul of one of my tanks and pulled everything/everybody out to clean and noticed when she is stressed she looks like a normal bn, but when relaxed (hiding) she turns to this. Anybody heard of a calico/marble brown bn?
    [​IMG] My close to 5 inches bn male pleco (he is ridiculously shy), hiding behind his newest piece of driftwood and filter intake. He is a lot darker than most bns i have seen, specially on black sand/eco complete just makes him harder to find.

6. Granamyr Member Member

An updated picture of my Orange Seam (L106) with the blue phantom (L128) hanging in the background

[​IMG]

7. Justkeepswimming01 Well Known Member Member

This is my little girl who actually came out with the light on! Every time I see her I get excited because she hasn't died lol, I never see her. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Fettuccini Well Known Member Member

My farlowella decided to pose for a picture. I know it's not REALLY a pleco, but come on...we all know it pretty much is.

[​IMG]

9. Tanks and Plants Well Known Member Member

Here is my BNP and Hi-Fin Pleco......

IMG_2534.JPG

IMG_0828.JPG

IMG_0830.JPG

10. Chloebo Initiate Member

[​IMG]

Davey Jones ... my BN that I've had 9-10 months, maybe. She (he?) is about 4 inches long. What would you call that color pattern? I didn't realize BN plecos had different colors until I saw this thread.

11. Aquaphobia Fishlore Legend Member

Mcasella, my female BN has those colours! Sometimes she's speckled like a starry sky on a dark background and other times she looks like a calico!

Mike's getting bulkier the longer I have her:)

*And just check out that epic poop coil!

IMG_20161107_185235949.jpg

12. jamie2201 Member Member

[​IMG]

One of my little peps

13. alink Well Known Member Member

My 2 albino Bristlenose. Just added the smaller one last week after it spent the last 8 months or so in a 20 long. Hoping it matures better in this 55. Both seem to get along fine from what I've seen. The big one is a male, no visible bristles on the small one yet so not sure. [​IMG]

14. Katy82 Well Known Member Member

Here is our newest addition. We had to put her/him in the Betta tank to grow out a bit! She's so tiny I think she would have lasted 30 seconds in the big tank. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Audleyman Initiate Member

73622.jpg

16. TreBall13 Initiate Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    I've got babies!!

17. Katy82 Well Known Member Member

Chubby baby :) 1485484768909.jpg

18. thumos Member Member

[​IMG]
    I don't even know what kind of bn she is, just that she's mine!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

19. Sarah73 Fishlore VIP Member

ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1485664493.716919.jpg

20. Sarah73 Fishlore VIP Member

Mines 5-6 inches ImageUploadedByFish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum1485780929.621961.jpg