Plecostomus Photos

Mike

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Please use this topic to post your Pleco photos. I'll leave it stickied so it appears at the top of the posts.

Thanks,
Mike

-----

While your compliments on the photos are really appreciated, text-only posts will be removed after a while to keep the gallery pictures-only. If there is a discussion you do not want to loose, please start it again in a separate thread.

Thanks,
Armadillo

Bill

Reaction score
Those are both really cool plecos I'm looking forward to my Queen Arabesque in the new year, even though it'll be very expensive..

Here is a photo I took today of YurI eating some courgette, flanked by his attendant Bolivian rams.
229.jpg

And another one; I just love the expression on the ram's face!
230.jpg

capekate

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
These are some photos of my new Pleco. LFS called it a Yellow Seam Pleco, from research this is either a Mango or a Gold Nugget.
Either way, he is a teeny thing at about 3 inches long and hanging out everywhere that a photo is impossible lol.
These are only chance photos... not the best, but will have too do til he moves around the tank more.

Attachments

AlyeskaGirl

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Figured I'd add to the ALL great photos of plecos, here's my newest addition! Bristlenose

335.jpg

ford130

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Not entirely sure what sort of pleco this is, the guy at the shop did say but it wasn't a common name he said. But guessing by other pictures its a bristlenose of some sort. He said also that it won't get much bigger so more evidence of being a BN. If any pleco expert knows for sure please enlighten me.

491.jpg

493.jpg

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
ford130 said:
Not entirely sure what sort of pleco this is, the guy at the shop did say but it wasn't a common name he said. But guessing by other pictures its a bristlenose of some sort. He said also that it won't get much bigger so more evidence of being a BN. If any pleco expert knows for sure please enlighten me.

490.jpg

492.jpg
Yep male bristlenose
Carol

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests