PLECOS!! share yours

Benfreshwater

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Well I got it as a donation from a family member who told me it was and also it does have tiny bristles around the mouth... But I am no expert I only know what I'm told

Benfreshwater

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I'm not sure how to link a thread? If you search Pleco identified... It was a absolutely terrible photo I posted but at the time it was the best I could get without it running to hide behind the filter. It's a lot less scared now.
This is the photo from on the thread

DoubleDutch

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Also on another post I put this pleco on a few days ago you indentified it as a BN from a different picture I put up..

I wasn't able to get any better pictures until recently because it was so camera shy
Ahhh okay. Didn't notice it was yours.
I always could be mistaken hahahha.

Spotting is quite unusual as AC says.

Benfreshwater

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
The photo I posted before was terrible so not a biggy... it's not easy to look at a photo and be %100. I'd love to know what it is though if there's any guesses if not a BN....

angelcraze

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'm not sure how to link a thread? If you search Pleco identified... It was a absolutely terrible photo I posted but at the time it was the best I could get without it running to hide behind the filter. It's a lot less scared now.
This is the photo from on the thread
Pic didn't load up for me. To link a thread, just copy the URL in your browser and paste it here.
Ex
Screenshot_20190916-131808.jpg

Benfreshwater

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
It's definitely the same as the rest of the pictures. I only have one in the tank (I am aware of) haha so go knows. Sure is beautiful though!! Haha

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
If you click on someone’s name and then click their profile page you can usually navigate through there to find their threads and postings... just a suggestion... I want to get a BN for my 29 but don’t want it to be mistaken for a common like they did to me before... and their tough to tell when they are so young... maybe I’ll do an albino to lessen the chance of it being a common or do common come with albino genes too....

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom