Please share info for new Betta tank

friend_o_fish

Reaction score
I'm looking for any advice on starting a Betta tank. It will be my first tropical tank and I need a little help with things like temperature range, food type,and any other info you can share. Thank you for your help.
friend_o_fish

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Have you tried reading the post

I put it there for just such situations. If there is anything that I did not cover that is something you want to know about please feel free to ask and always feel free to post anything you are having a question about. I am only referring you there as it is getting too time consuming to rewrite the same information for all the folks needing the same information on setting up their tanks so I thought I would do it one time and then take the lazy woman's way out. I hope you don't mind.

Welcome to the Betta Board and I do wish you the best of luck with your new tank and please let me know how it is going. Even though I am taking a shortcut on the information typing, I am very interested on how the process is coming along.

Rose

poefox

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I would add a couple of suggestions: find out what the betta you're getting has been eating, get at least a 5 gallon tank for full enjoyment of your betta and easiest health and happiness maintenance for the fish, and yes, do read Rose's link and then ask questions that aren't answered there.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom