Please Identify The Gender Of My Guppies

Lorekeeper

They all look female, to me. They also all look pregnant, especially the first and the last.

AquaticJ

The second one also isn’t a Guppy.

Mcasella

None of them are guppies, the first and last pictures look to be mosquito fish, the middle picture is too dark to give an accurate id. All are female if they are livebearers.

Keystone

Middle one looks like a Belonesox belizanus

emmasterpiece

Thank you all for telling me these aren't guppies (I got them from a friend who didn't tell me what they were) I would like more answers on if they are males or females! Thanks again!

Keystone

All three are females

WadeEH

I agree. They all look female.

Seasoldier

Keystone said:
Middle one looks like a Belonesox belizanus
Agree 2nd one looks very much like a Pike Topminnow & also agree all 3 are female & 1 & 3 do look like mosquito fish.

JoeCamaro

Cool. I have been thinking about Pike Topminnows for a few days now. I'd like to get some.

emeraldking

All has already been said of them not being guppies. But these shouldn't be kept with guppies anyways for they'll nip those fins of those guppies. And yes, they're all females as already been mentioned before.

emeraldking

Mcasella

emeraldking said:
Yes, these are all livebearers as well. But not friendly ones...
As I personally couldn't ID the second pictured fish I was not comfortable calling it a livebearer until I knew what it was.

emeraldking

Mcasella said:
As I personally couldn't ID the second pictured fish I was not comfortable calling it a livebearer until I knew what it was.
The second pic looks like a pike topminnow. Pic 1& 3 are mosquito fish as you've already mentioned before.

Lacey D

JoeCamaro said:
Cool. I have been thinking about Pike Topminnows for a few days now. I'd like to get some.
Looked them up because I'd never seen one before, and they sound like some serious work O_O Very cool though!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom