Betta has been sick for a week.
1. His upper tail is folding.
2. His upper tail has many fractures.
3. He always stay still on top of the water, only when I tried to attract him, he would swim to somewhere awkwardly, and then immediately float to the top; he needs something to hold so as to stay in the middle of the water, and when then he will immediately float to the top again; otherwise, he stays still, sometimes even cannot resist turning horizontally without control.
4. There are white and a little transparent part between the folds of his lower tail.
5. His belly is bloating, but still has a good appetite.
My treatment up to now:
1. He was put to my hospital tank (16 G), there’s only him and a mystery snail.
2. I did the water change.
3. I starved him for three days and then fed him with cooked smashed frozen pea. He ate it.
But up to now, nothing changed.
Please help my betta, thanks!