Please Help Me Identify These

MileyMorkie

These are trees, shrubs, and bushes that thrive in zone 1 through 4b.
First one is super common in my city, pretty sure you've seen it as a standard. It's either a shrub or bush. Mid green, round with I think a point, when leaf is wilting, edges turn yellow then brown and centre becomes magenta/red. Small flowers in spring if you squeeze the base under the little flower it has nectar/"honey". Flowers are white and no bigger than a newborn platy fry. Has berries that start magenta, then into a dark purple. Berry edibility is unknown. Spacing between berries is fewer than the amount on chokecherry/mayday berry branch, but has similar formation.

Another bush/shrub has I think small round-ish leaves that are a pale/yellow green. Grows fairly wide and tall. 2-inch seed pods with round seeds, when seeds fall out the pod/casing spirals like unicorn horn pasta.
Next bush thing is I think a coniferous/juniper one. It is a pine or something but instead of pinecones, it has little blue berries. Their edibility is unknown. Can last the winter.

This one is a tree I think. It has dark bark/wood, long (roughly 4 inches), slender, pointed tip leaves. The leaves are I think a little bit soft, has the same colouration as Silver Mound and Lamb's Ear leaves (that pale green with a white sheen). My slugs like that more than dandelion leaves or grass. I've never seen its seeds, as it is uncommon.

One is a bush/shrub in my garden and planted in Palm Springs, California. It has round leaves, mid green and sometimes yellow edges. I've never seen it's seeds but the ducklings we babysat never liked the leaves. The leaves are also the thickness of a key on a Mac keyboard. It has little to no bark and just covered in leaves.
Last one is a tree. I have no clue what it is as it's not listed as one of the main trees planted in Calgary. Roughly as old as me or less, still NO seeds produced. the leaf shape looks like a dinosaur footprint, 3 points at the top. Bark is grey, leaves are a slight yellow-green and are fairly thin. leaves are in clusters of 3, and this tree I swear won't frickin clone.

Ipman37

Picture would help maybe

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
JustAFishServant
Replies
Views
Aada
Replies
Views
Goldfish4life