Please Help Me Identify And Treat My Betta Question

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by tonibone, Mar 15, 2019.

1. tonibone New Member Member

Help, what can this be on my Betta boy Sami and how can I treat it? It started about a week ago

Attached Files:

2. stella1979 Moderator Moderator Member

Hi @tonibone Welcome to Fishlore! :) I have tagged you so you will get an alert to your new thread here, where I have moved your question about your Betta. I am no Betta expert myself but I certainly hope you find the help you need soon. In the meantime, it would help the community here help you if you could navigate to this thread...
    https://www.fishlore.com/aquariumfishforum/threads/fish-emergency-template.376562/

then copy and paste the template into a post/reply here on this thread. Then answer the questions to your best ability in your own words. The answers will help in an attempt to diagnose your boy. I wish you and Sami luck. (My Betta's name is Sam.;))

3. tonibone New Member Member

Thank you I couldn't figure out how t

4. tonibone New Member Member

I have been trying to figure out how to use this site it just seems to difficult to navigate

5. RobinIsACattto Valued Member Member

You can just click the link and then copy paste into a reply here. Then someone will have an easier time helping you out!

6. tonibone New Member Member

I
    I'm on a chromebook and for some reason it won't copy to paste

7. RobinIsACattto Valued Member Member

You may just have to open another tab and type it yourself (bleh). It's really the best way we can know all the bases.