Please Help Me Id These African Cichlids

Sagar77

Calling African Cichlid experts to help ID some fish. I really have a deep respect for you guys: with a 1000+ species of AC fish, it is not an easy task ID'ing some. I will try to post some good pics. Any help with be great!
Fish 1: Blue jade face. Pretty but.... What is it? Scientific name and common name?
Fish 2: If it is an Otopharynx Lithobates, why does he have a brown body, not blue.... even at 4 inches???
Fish 3: Pretty yellow: But is if a Nkomo benga (Aulonocara baenschi) or an Aulonocara StuartgrantI Maleri? What really is the difference?

20181128_222658.jpg

20181128_223143.jpg
20181128_223206.jpg

Pictusboss

The top ones a super red empress... the prettiest African cichlid by far in my op, also one of the least aggressive.

The other 2 I’m not to sure... sorry bud

Sagar77

Pictusboss, thanks for the prompt reply. I am really unsure if it is a red (or super) red empress. I will mull over that suggestion!

The jury is still out on what these 3 fish are. Any suggestions are welcome!

You are absolutely right about the super red empress (Protomelas Taeniolatus) being one of the prettiest AC out there! How do I know? Well, here is a pic of the red empress in my tank that makes me beam with joy!

20181128_222553.jpg

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Lebeeze
Replies
Views
sean.ch
Replies
Views
AquaticJ
Replies