Please help me find out what breed my fish is

Linny au

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
IMG_1677[1].jpgHi. I just got 2 fish. One is a beautiful black more, and this gorgeous boy is the other one. I have never seen one before and was wondering if anyone could tell me a breed and any info i should know. (sorry about the bad pictures he doesnt stay still )

Attachments

M0T0

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Welcome to fishlore! It looks like a gold fish, not sure what type, I'm sure some one will post what kind of goldie real soon

Linny au

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
all i know is it has telescopic eyes, obviously..But its like an albino. Its eyes are red and his white with a very pale gold tinge . And hes a fatty im in love!

Linny au

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
could i just treat him the same as i treat my black moor?

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yes. Make sure that you have a minimal amount of stuff in the tank - they are prone to eye infections as they can get injured easily. Nice soft fake plants and smooth stones and such.

tunastrack

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Man all of these beautiful goldies REALLY makes me wanna start up another tank! However hubby would kill me!...But he is a very very pretty fish. Never seen an albino goldie before myself. Nice find!

Linny au

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Man all of these beautiful goldies REALLY makes me wanna start up another tank! However hubby would kill me!...But he is a very very pretty fish. Never seen an albino goldie before myself. Nice find!
thank u very much. ill try and get a better pic. He or she is really a bundle of personality. i named him pasty because of his whitness

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom