Please help me find out what breed my fish is

Discussion in 'Fish, Snail, Worm And Pest ID Help' started by Linny au, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Linny au

Linny au New Member Member

IMG_1677[1].jpg Hi. I just got 2 fish. One is a beautiful black more, and this gorgeous boy is the other one. I have never seen one before and was wondering if anyone could tell me a breed and any info i should know. (sorry about the bad pictures he doesnt stay still :) )

Attached Files:

2. M0T0

M0T0 Valued Member Member

Welcome to fishlore! It looks like a gold fish, not sure what type, I'm sure some one will post what kind of goldie real soon

3. OP
    OP
    Linny au

:) all i know is it has telescopic eyes, obviously..But its like an albino. Its eyes are red and his white with a very pale gold tinge . And hes a fatty im in love!

4. Jaysee

Jaysee Fishlore Legend Member

Yeah, looks like an albino telescope goldfish.

5. OP
    OP
    Linny au

could i just treat him the same as i treat my black moor?

6. Jaysee

Jaysee Fishlore Legend Member

Yes. Make sure that you have a minimal amount of stuff in the tank - they are prone to eye infections as they can get injured easily. Nice soft fake plants and smooth stones and such.

7. tunastrack

tunastrack Well Known Member Member

Man all of these beautiful goldies REALLY makes me wanna start up another tank! However hubby would kill me!...But he is a very very pretty fish. Never seen an albino goldie before myself. Nice find!

8. OP
    OP
    Linny au

thank u very much. :) ill try and get a better pic. He or she is really a bundle of personality. i named him pasty because of his whitness :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice