I currently have a 55 FW with the following fish... Parrot, Oscar, Jack Dempsy, Green Terror, Silver Dollar I am doing research on SW tanks right now and eventually want to convert my 55 to a reef. In the meantime I picked up a used 46 bowfront that's sitting in my garage. I planned to put some of my current stock in the 46 and sell the other guys. At this point I don't know if I even want to keep my current stock at all. I like them but I also like the look of smaller fish in a bigger tank because it's more active. I'm also not a big fan of the territorial issues with my current guys and am thinking a more peaceful tank is in order. If I get rid of my current stock and convert my 55 to SW then my 46 bowfront purchase was pointless, only for the fact that I bought it to house my current stock. It kind of doesn't make sense to sell off my current stock and buy a new, smaller stock for the 46. I can do that if need be though. My wife is very supportive and said she's fine with whatever decision I make. Any ideas? No matter what we decide, it won't happen for a few weeks because we have some other issues to deal with at home first.