Please help Identify Guppy/Crossbreed or Endler & Fancy guppy ?

KaneAdams

Please Help me Identify these Guppy fish. Are they Crossbreed or Endler and Fancy guppy or are they just regular ?
Hello Folks 6 months ago I bought couple of few variety of Endler guppies one of them being tiger endler guppy and many other peacock chest endler (I think) and some regular fancy guppies but after few month I realize they were breeding like crazy.
In the video all the Guppies you see are inbreed in the tank only, except the tiger endler guppy. so I just couldnt identify some of them guppies like one with the orange black Leopard pattern tail, one of them tail is shaped like like spear and some just has a round tail with some other variety.
So if anyone would be kind enough to identify some of these guppies that would be really helpful coz I couldnt say precisely because their body looks neither that big as the fancy guppies (I think) nor small as the endler guppies per say. and all of them are male. and female are little bigger to their male counter part as you can see in the video with yellow and black leopard tail. any input would be great.
Vimeo
Vimeo
Vimeo

Stripedbass

They appear to be what most people call mutt guppies. Often people that breed multiple strains of guppies keep a tank for their culls. They make some really cool hybrids. That is what they look like to me. Very pretty tank.

KaneAdams

They appear to be what most people call mutt guppies. Often people that breed multiple strains of guppies keep a tank for their culls. They make some really cool hybrids. That is what they look like to me. Very pretty tank.
Thank you sir.. I am looking right into it. since there are so many it was very hard to pin point their type. You gave me some idea about it. ^^

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
mimo91088
Replies
Views
CrazyCatChick
Replies
Views
junebug
Replies
Views