Please Help Id

JadeDragon

When I bought my 30 gallon aquarium I was given this pair of fish that was already in it. There was also a gouramI and several other fish in the tank at the time. What exactly are these?!

I tried to get several different angles.

I am assuming that they are going to need to be in a larger aquarium whatever they are.

Can I put them in a 125 gallon aquarium with two plecos two minnows and a couple of platys?

The two plecos are around 6-8”. I understand that they will continue to grow and definitely need more space.

aquatickeeper

chromedome52

Mcasella

That's an iridescent shark, I would suggest turning it over to a LFS because even a 125 isn't big enough for them. (They will also snack on smaller fish that fit in their mouth, and considering they get to three foot in length they can eat most anything at that size.
Assuming the plecos are common I would turn those over too, then I would stock with fish that you enjoy and plecos that are prettier than commons and don't get ridiculously large.

JadeDragon

Thank you guys

JadeDragon

Until I can find somewhere for them would they be better off with the plecos in the largest tank?

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom