Please Help I Stink At This

drakethedra9on
Yes its me again. My goldie, snowball is having a lip problem again, can someone tell me what's up?
Image1521659665.265238.jpg

Ps, I took it far away because she swims off when I'm close

DutchAquarium
I can't see anything with that picture. Please post a more clear picture or explain what your seeing. Also give us temp, chemistry, and recent changes or additions to the aquarium

drakethedra9on
I can't see anything with that picture. Please post a more clear picture or explain what your seeing. Also give us temp, chemistry, and recent changes or additions to the aquarium

Image1521670610.684687.jpg

Sadly this is all I have for now. My kits are gone and the temperature is 73 degrees F. No new additions to the tank but i’ve had a pleco for a while.

drakethedra9on
And I just poured water in the tank so it got all stirred up

DutchAquarium
Could you explain to me what i'm looking at. Descripe the symptons or problems.

drakethedra9on
All it is that she has a red puffy top lip. It used to be white and then it became this.

drakethedra9on

Image1521673650.210109.jpg here is a closer shot if it helps any, I'm just very worried

sylvie
View attachment 421420 here is a closer shot if it helps any, I'm just very worried
Looks like it's infected or something. Before you medicate dose the tank with aquarium salt (if that's your only fish) or dose a quarantine tank. If that doesn't work maybe medicate with melafix or pimafix but it's always best to try salt first.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Esli
Replies
Views
Aquaphobia
Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views