Please do not post "have you tried..." here

sirdarksol

Every once in awhile, it's fine to remind someone about the options that are available to them (aquabid, eBay, Big Als, etc...), particularly if they are more looking in general for something (i.e."I can't think of anyplace I can buy cherry shrimp from") but for the most part, it's best to presume that someone posting here has already checked these places and either wants to see if they can get a better deal from other forum members or would rather give their money to other forum members.

Shawnie

PLEASE keep the chatter to PM
its getting to the point where the member who is using the b/s/t , has to go pages to repost what's left/being looked for to get the post accomplished or members looking for things, don't bother taking the time through all the threads and give up... if you are able to post in the b/s/t section, you are able to send a pm
Thank You all!

Aquarist

Reminder!

Reminders.jpg

Please use Private Messages when dealing with B/S/T/F issues. Remember, chat is not permitted in this section. Chat posts are deleted.

Thanks!

Ken

Coradee

Think it’s time this had another bump

Lucy

bumpsmileysf.gif

Lucy

This post needs to be bumped up.
We've noticed an increase in chat and "have you tried" posts in the b/s/t forum.

Please also remember the B/S/T forum is not a discussion forum. It is for member to member transactions.

If you do not have something a member is looking for or are not buying what the member is selling, it's usually best not to reply.
Questions can be asked via pm.

Posts that don't follow the guide lines will be removed.

Thanks for helping keep the b/s/t threads from getting too long.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Leeman75
Replies
Views
mysticalmoonglo
Replies
Views
aquachris
  • Question
Replies