Please dance weather loach

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayRay

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
It's in the high 90s right now with a ton of humidity where I am. We have thunderstorms predicted in our area but not until 11 tonight. I'm staring at my dojo, begging him to dance and tell me a storm is coming to break up this heat. He's been right before when the weather guy was wrong.

Please, Dr Wiggles, please make the rain come.

Lucy

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
lol, take a video. I bet that's cute

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
They are really cute when the weather changes for sure!
carol

RayRay

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
You should get one when you have the chance. I've found mine to have such a huge personality. He's still skittish around me and is nowhere near to eating out of my hand like I've read some people have managed to do, but he's definitely a character.

And thank you! Right now it's super cluttered because those little plants in the background of the video have decided to grow like weeds and Dr. Wiggles enjoys playing the "what can I knock over?" game. He's quite talented at it when it comes to the fake plants. lol

But he's stopped and now the weather channel is saying no storms at all tonight. It looks like I'll just have to suffer through the heat. So here's a pic of him posing while the danios wonder what in the world he's doing

451.jpg

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Cute video! thanks for sharing.
There is a video of mine somewhere here right before a storm and they are spastically active.
Carol

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Mine is always active, so I can't use it to judge the weather. The other 2 in quarantine are also very active. Not that I'm complaining

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Mine is always active, so I can't use it to judge the weather. The other 2 in quarantine are also very active. Not that I'm complaining
Glad you got two more. They really are happier in groups
Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom