Platy Photos

Mike

Please use this topic to post your Platy photos. I'll leave it stickied so it appears at the top of the posts.

Thanks,
Mike

-----

Please use your own photos, and not material from the internet.

Please post your photos as attachments, rather than links.

While your compliments on the photos are really appreciated, text-only posts will be removed after a while to keep the gallery pictures-only. If there is a discussion you do not want to loose, please start it again in a separate thread.

Thanks,
Armadillo

dreamseller

platyfish

Enjoying a snack!!

konstargirl

Cool platy pictures. <3

Here all of my platies I own. I had 2 that past away. One past away in November and one 2-3 weeks ago. Now I have hyper( A unknown platy breed) and 2 Mickey mouse platies females name sandy and pearl:

Sandy, Pearl and the red platy name Hyper:

Manuel( The male platy that past away):

And Princess on the left eating a earthworm:

I have very few pictures of the two platies that past...

FishMum

I hope to be able to upload some photos of my platy fry at 2 weeks old;
Also, my pregnant mums. There is a before and after for comparison!
The one in the net (I think) is ready to go, she is actually in a breeding net, I just took her out for the photo, but she is not at the right angle to see how square she is looking!

bassbonediva

Stanley-ette

This is the first fry I ever found from my son's sunset coral dwarf platies (he has five adult platies: male dawn/parrot, female marigold variatus, two female sunset coral dwarfs, one female blue rainbow wag). I found her along with a marigold variatus fry (didn't have the blue rainbow wag at the time, so it had to be the variatus since the sunset coral babies are bright orange from the get-go). I put them in their own tank until they were big enough not to be eaten in my 55gal sorority/community tank. Unfortunately, Ninja, the variatus fry who was still tannish clear and could hide anywhere, has not been seen since I put them in the 55gal. But Stanley, the sunset coral dwarf fry who turned out to be a girl, is thriving. She LOVES the hornwort that has taken over the top of the tank.

dezdude

She is pregggg

dlewin

My platys
Bullet silver wag tail

sunset

sunset sunrise and bullet sunrise died shortly after this picture

*Hannah*

My female Platy!

Walky

Zanja, the male platy

konstargirl

@Walky: He's adorable!!!
@Hannah: I never seen a Platy like that. Is she the wild type?

Here's a new photo of one of my platies Noa. I don't understand why is there white on there though.

gordonuk

Platy Fry

shellbell4ever

My Blue MM Platys

My 3 Amigos

shellbell4ever

My new Rainbows

They're so Pretty

SmartStar

My redwag tail Platies!

My redwag tail Platys + my sunset platy! Not the best pic of all together, but there is five of them!

ltshears

My Dalmatian platys, I no longer have them as they passed away shortly after I purchased them in april, but I do still have 9 of their fry..

SmartStar

My very gorgeous prego Mickey Mouse Platy!

ghardin

These are my two pregnant platys! One Sunburst and one Mickey Mouse!

AquariaUK

Just a few pictures of my fish Sorry about the quality, my iPod doesn't connect with my computer well...

Bruce the Platy

Bromance with Bruce and Mandy (who is a boy, I know, but was named before I sexed them)

Mandy again

Halley the Comet Platy

Walter (again, a girl)

Full tank!

octonaut

slightly better picture of Jazz...not easy, he's a nutter!!

fishynoob

Not a bad photo considering it was taken with my phone. Just a shame about that dirty great big water mark on the side of the tank!! This is the first picture that shows a better look at her true colours. All the platys came from the same store and with the exception of one all either have this strange blue or in the case of Kol Green iridescent look to them its really pretty but this colour didn't show in the fish stores tanks but seems to have devolved during their stay in my tank.

SW5

Here are are some pictures of my platys. There is two Sunset platys, and one High-Fin Platy. I never could get a picture of my High-Fin, he is very active. Sorry about the bland tank. It's just set up.

You can see my tiger nerite snail in the castle if you look closely.

Here is a picture of another sunset platy

The platys are pretty blurry. They just won't sit still!

CyanidePie

This is Blue Fish from One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. Also, Sylvester the guppy tried to sneak in to the photo.

sophieydg

a cool photo of my king cobra platy that I got

kevymd

my new baby Micky Mouse Platy, Flash

Flash died last night.

SierraLauryn

A pregnant Minnie and happy Mama

Boeing250

I will be getting some soon,maybe tomorrow? Anyway,I will post pics.
Photos!

kwhitworth83

A few pictures of the kidos. We have four, three females and a male. Two of the females are pregnant already. Looking forward to fry soon

celizabethh3

The "Mrs."

Her with her mate (who have literally been inseparable since I brought them home from the fish store) and my red wag female. I also have a small Dalmatian male and a female twinbar.

TheRaghavs

Sunburst wag tail and red mickey mouse

TheRaghavs

TheRaghavs

TheRaghavs

PlatySquad4

Two male Panda and a pair of sunset.

tfckmk988

Just wanted to post a couple pictures of the 2 platies I just bought

Lunnapr11

Babies!!!

FishFish221

Here's mine

13fishy wishes

Pescado_Verde

Bad picture of a beautiful fish, Gold Mickey Mouse.

Obi3ice

Just added this beautiful Platy to the tank. What do you all think?

emeraldking

He's young...

CoryGuy1234

l finally had time tonight to set up my gear and get a few good ones. So far the 3 Platys are the only inhabitants in the new 10. Next week l want to add some Neon Tetras.

ChrisGee

Sunset HI Fin, Red Wagtail and a Red trying to photobomb

Pescado_Verde

CoryGuy1234 said:
l finally had time tonight to set up my gear and get a few good ones. So far the 3 Platys are the only inhabitants in the new 10. Next week l want to add some Neon Tetras.

Nice! What gear and what settings were you using? I've only got one variety of Platy, they were marked "Gold Mickey Mouse" at PSmart.

Wjd

Just a few of the platy I have

thamizha

My platys. At least I believe they are platys. They have stopped breeding so am not sure if I have a sterile male or a male molly was given the last time I got new fishes.

Ellielouisemills

I have gorgous 4 variutus platys and 3 mountain minnows

Lights for the tank turned of btw as it’s night

MissNoodle

Pilate the platy (female)

Crafty (male)

Juniper (female)

Clog (male)

Rocket (male)

Gooseberry (male, just developed his parts recently lol)

Other photos of these fish

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom