29 Gallon Tank Plants to take up space

GusMcGrath202020

Hi everyone! I have a 29 gallon that seems kind of empty to me. I want some plants that will fill up some vertical space. I have jungle val coming but I'm looking for some other plants. Thank You!
The water is 7.8 ph, modertly hard and it is low tech.
Hi everyone! I have a 29 gallon that seems kind of empty to me. I want some plants that will fill up some vertical space. I have jungle val coming but I'm looking for some other plants. Thank You!
The water is 7.8 ph, modertly hard and it is low tech.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 13

John58ford

Would be cool to put a couple stems of ludwigia repens right in the middle/back and train them/trim them to grow forked. They grow pretty fast.

In this picture (I marked up for someone buying plants/tanks from me) it's the stuff circled in red, I am growing two clusters of it in this 29, one front left, one back right:
20210411_102755~2.jpg

Upvote 0

GusMcGrath202020

ooooooooo thank you so much! I will definitely look in to that

Upvote 0

marmaaa

Cabomba or Water Sprite could easily fill up your tank really nicely, plus they are relatively easy plants to grow.

Upvote 0

JettsPapa

Another easy plant that will fill a lot of space vertically and horizontally is water wisteria. I'll try to remember to post a picture of it in my 65 gallon tank after the lights come on.

Upvote 0

JettsPapa

Another easy plant that will fill a lot of space vertically and horizontally is water wisteria. I'll try to remember to post a picture of it in my 65 gallon tank after the lights come on.

As promised. This is a picture of about 1/3 of the tank. Believe it or not, there's an AquaClear 70 and a sponge filter behind the plants.

1619140306791.png

Upvote 0
Top Bottom