Plants For Sale.

Dave125g

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
You only have two of the tiger lotus? I'd really love some of those.
I have 2 that just started coming in from the mother plant. After separating it from the runner and transplanting it they tend to get shocked and die. I like to make sure it will survive separation and grow on it's own before selling them. May take a few weeks but more babies will grow.

saltwater60

Valued Member
Reaction score
I too would like some of the red tiger Lilly if some becomes available. I live in upstate ny so should be pretty easy and shipable.

Dave125g

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I too would like some of the red tiger Lilly if some becomes available. I live in upstate ny so should be pretty easy and shipable.
Yep I'll update the thread when they become available

Dave125g

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Just a quick update for those waiting on the red tiger lotus and coarkscrew vals. I have 5 baby red tiger lotus recently separated from the mother. 2 of which are starting to grow new leaves. They will be ready to go soon

On the coarkscrew vals...the mother plant sent out a runner with at least 2 babies that I can see. Those will be ready to go soon.

Thank you all for your patience. Hopefully those will be ready to ship soon as my shipping season will be drawing to a close soon. In about a month it will be too cold to try shipping.

saltwater60

Valued Member
Reaction score
Dave thanks for the update. We’ve had a great fall so far and just let me know when you think they are ready!! Happy growing

Dave125g

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Just a small update: I'm out of temple plants. Since there's no real interest in them I'm going to discontinue growing them, so there's more room for more popular plants.

Foxxway

Valued Member
Reaction score
I may have asked before, but do you have or intend to grow Madagascar lace? I fnd it elegant and graceful but it's pretty expensive from bigbox sellers.

Dave125g

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I may have asked before, but do you have or intend to grow Madagascar lace? I fnd it elegant and graceful but it's pretty expensive from bigbox sellers.
They are beautiful. Sadly, currently I am not growing them. That's actually a good suggestion for something to grow in the future. I'll do some research to and see what I can do with that for next season.

Dave125g

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My shipping season is now closed. It became winter all of a sudden here in upstate NY. My apologies to those waiting on coarkscrew vals and red tiger lotus. It seems winter came before the plants. I still have the waiting list and will PMing those on that list in the spring.

saltwater60

Valued Member
Reaction score
No worries. I completely understand and didn’t really think the great weather would last. Spring is probably better anyway since I’ll have my new and improved tank set up. I’ll keep a spot free for them. Thanks for the update.

Dave125g

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
No worries. I completely understand and didn’t really think the great weather would last. Spring is probably better anyway since I’ll have my new and improved tank set up. I’ll keep a spot free for them. Thanks for the update.
Spring time I should have a forest of coarkscrew vals. I have 3 baby tiger lotus now. That number should triple by spring.

Dave125g

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I know everyone likes the coarkscrew val. I never seem to have enough to go around.
Shipping season may be over but growing season has just begun. By spring this will be a jungle of corkscrew vals. The only thing I will not have anymore are the Temple plants. I'll update the original post with plants and prices.
20191108_212605.jpg

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom