Plants for my Tank? I need help!!

CookieDog1357

Hello everyone! I am going to be ordering a few plants from Buceplants soon. However I’m not sure if they will survive so I need some help!
I'm looking to buy:
Elodea/anacharis
Dwarf Sag
Banana Plant
Christmas Moss
•Buce Black Pearl
My tank is very basic. It is 10 gallons with 10 lbs of black gravel. I’m using the leds that came with the tank. The ph is 7.5 and everything is at 0ppm. I have one betta and 2 amanos. I have 2 large anubias nanas and 8 moss balls which all seem to be doing good. The anubias grows new leaves every week. I will dose flourish. Should I be using root tabs or liquid co2? Any other fertilizers like iron or NPK? I have killed 2 bunches of anacharises before (different tank) but idk if that was because of my inexperience or because of the warm water/low light/shock to new parameters. A lot of these plants I have seen say they can live in low light and no planted tank substrate but others say the opposite. I am going to be doing an alum dip to kill all snails and eggs for 2 days. Will this be ok for these plants? I need a lot of clarification since all this information seems to contradict themselves.

CookieDog1357

Also my tank temp is always at 78-80°F

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
CookieDog1357
  • Question
Replies
Views
BettasAreSuperior
Replies
Views