Plants Dying?

HelpIAmABeginner

All my plants are dying in my tank... They are freshwater plants, my water is at 78-80 degrees, the fish are fine, but the plants are not... I think they have enough substrate too... What's going on? The died within a few days.

James17

First I'd check your lighting, what are you using now?

Lynn78too

No advice, I'm just following.

FishRFriendz

It's hard to want to give advice here, there's so little info. Advice would be like writing up the entire book explaining all of aquarium keeping.
Substrate
fertilizer
plants
plant density
water quality
water chemistry
stock
filtration

sure your plants are dying, and any of the above and a lot of what's not above could be a problem

Bettanewb

If you could provide us with a little more info we may be more helpful at giving advice.
What type of plants do you have? What type of lighting are you using? Are you dosing any ferts?
Are they new plants? Some plants are prone to melt when introduced to a new environment

HelpIAmABeginner

Sorry for not getting back to you guys I was so worried of putting TOO MUCH fertilizer in my tank that I was putting TOO LITTLE of it in, & my plants suffered the cost. However, I'm following the directions exactly now & giving my plants the proper dosage & they are fine! Thank you all so much - and sorry for the horrible lack of information when I posted this question!

Bettanewb

No worries

Top Bottom