Planting my 350 Gallon Aquarium

RickyRicardo1838

DK314

Very nice. what kind of substrate are you using? do you dose ferts? what kind of lighting? co2? I'm starting to Aquascape a 37 gallon. I'm using ADA amazonia, tons of spiderwood and rocks and running 2 fluval plant led lights. I plan to inject co2 as well. Currently I am waterlogging all of the spider wood. I have no idea yet on what plants I want to get.

tuggerlake26

Wow, awesome looking tank!

RickyRicardo1838

DK314 said:
Very nice. what kind of substrate are you using? do you dose ferts? what kind of lighting? co2? I'm starting to Aquascape a 37 gallon. I'm using ADA amazonia, tons of spiderwood and rocks and running 2 fluval plant led lights. I plan to inject co2 as well. Currently I am waterlogging all of the spider wood. I have no idea yet on what plants I want to get.
Thank you, I am using a mix of pool filtration sand, and gravel with root tabs around all the plants. The lights are 4, 48 inch nicrew classic plus planted leds, I do not run CO2 on here. I dose NA thrice fertilizer weekly. You look like you are on good track on your planted tank, I would have used all of those things you have if they weren't so expensive lol. I personally love amazon swords as you can see in my tank haha.

DK314

RickyRicardo1838 said:
Thank you, I am using a mix of pool filtration sand, and gravel with root tabs around all the plants. The lights are 4, 48 inch nicrew classic plus planted leds, I do not run CO2 on here. I dose NA thrice fertilizer weekly. You look like you are on good track on your planted tank, I would have used all of those things you have if they weren't so expensive lol. I personally love amazon swords as you can see in my tank haha.
I got everything on a real good deal. To be honest the ADA amazonia was pretty much the most expensive thing. For Co2, I got a diy citric acid and baking soda kit. That was the second most expensive thing so far. I've tested the Co2 kit and it works great. I got it from Amazon. It's the Wuyuchy Co2 generator kit. Theres another brand called ZRDR thats pretty much the same thing. Cant tell you how long this kit will last but overall it seems like a solid and well made kit. They have a 2 and 4 liter system. Then again I'm not sure how long they would last on a huge tank like yours or if it would even be worth it. Your swords look great!

FisHobbyist

Nice scape! Looks great and I like seeing how you have bigger fish with plants and they don’t seem to uproot them.

Top Bottom