Planted NANO packages! Plants AND Fish included! Free shipping!

1. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Hi all, I've put together 2 nano tank packages, complete with plants and fish! If you are starting a planted nano, or just looking to add to a nano fish setup that you already have, you're probably going to like these. Prices include shipping!!! :)

Package 1, $50
    3 stems Hygrophila corymbosa "compacta"- this is a variety that grows to about 4 inches tall and would make a great mid ground or background plant in a nano.
    5 dwarf sag
    micro sword mat, roots form a mat approximately 2"x2"
    5 corkscrew vals- great background plant for small tanks.
    6 Neochela dadyburjori- beautiful, active nano fish that grows to 1-1.25". These are adults. Rare!

Package 2, $28 *edit* SOLD
    5 dwarf sag
    micro sword mat, roots form a mat approximately 2"x2"
    5 corkscrew vals- great background plant for small tanks.
    Trio (1M/2F) Peacock endlers, females will be pre-hit.

Plants are all shown below (note that Package 2 does not include the Hygro).
    [​IMG]

Neochela dadyburjori (Package 1)
    [​IMG]

Peacock endlers (Package 2)
    [​IMG]

Send me a PM if you are interested, or if you have any questions. I ship to the continental US only. I will only accept Paypal for these packages. It is too warm here for me to use heat packs right now so if it's very cold where you live I will unfortunately not be able to ship to you at this time. Shipping will be USPS Priority mail, and I will send you the label number after the box goes out so you can track it. If you are under 18, you must have your parents' permission to order. Thanks for looking!

2. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

These are packages to put in a nano tank (or larger tank with nano fish). I am not selling tanks. The contents of each package are listed and pictured above. Package 2 is sold. Thanks for looking.

3. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Package 1 is still available. I have a limited quantity of the Neochela available so don't miss out! :)

4. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

LOL. No way I can ship outside of the continental US.

Package 1 is still available. These are some rare fish and I do not have another lead on them in the foreseeable future. I have a decent quantity left for now but once they are gone, they are gone. Shipping is INCLUDED in the price to anywhere in the continental US that does not require a heat pack. Due to the warm weather down here, I will not be able to use heat packs again until the late fall/winter.

*edit 4/20/12* These packages are no longer available. I am almost sold out of dwarf sag and corkscrew val, and completely sold out of micro sword. Please see this thread for availability, pics, and pricing. Thanks as always. :)