Planted Aquarium 5 Weeks Update

angelcraze

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Ok here's another you might not seen. I can never remember where I post what. I love pics haha! I don't have it going anymore, this was when I first started it, maybe 6 months to a year in
IMG_7226_crop.jpg

Lol, it was my krib tank. Lots of baby kribs. My goal was color for this tank. I can't seem to acheive that in my deep tanks. This one is only 18" deep.

Mickiemas

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
angelcraze said:
Ok here's another you might not seen. I don't have it going anymore, this was when I first started it, maybe 6 months to a year in
IMG_7226_crop.jpg

Lol, it was my krib tank. Lots of baby kribs. My goal was color for this tank. I can't seem to acheive that in my deep tanks. This one is only 18" deep.
That was very nice.i see u got the aquascaping touch. Lol those look really good.

angelcraze

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thank you very much, but the dirted tanks help a lot. As for aquascaping, i'm big into art, yes. Just my thing ha!

Mickiemas

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
angelcraze said:
Thank you very much, but the dirted tanks help a lot. As for aquascaping, i'm big into art, yes. Just my thing ha!
Yea it shows.

Foxxway

Valued Member
Reaction score
Do you guys know if anyone has tried this method for tub ponds? It has me thinking now?

angelcraze

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I know someone who dirts his pond. Try it!
Foxxway said:
Do you guys know if anyone has tried this method for tub ponds? It has me thinking now?
Just might help to read up on it a bit first. But ime, plants just LoVe dirt and if I plant up from the start, algae stays away. Harder to do in a pond, but blocking light with floating plants can really help. That's assuming there are no goldfish or koi because they demolish plants!

Mickiemas

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Foxxway said:
Never tried it but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom