Plant Storage before Planting

StickyRice

My plants arrived early and my aquarium stand isn't here yet. What can I do to keep them alive for a few days. I have them in a home depot bucket right now with dechlorinated water. I also have pretty cold water and a towel over to slow metabolism. I also put the cup of Java fern in my fridge. Is this okay? What else should I do? I have microswords, rosette swords, java fern, ludwigia, amazon swords, anubias, and crypts inside the bucket right now.

Tigerburp

My plants arrived early and my aquarium stand isn't here yet. What can I do to keep them alive for a few days. I have them in a home depot bucket right now with dechlorinated water. I also have pretty cold water and a towel over to slow metabolism. I also put the cup of Java fern in my fridge. Is this okay? What else should I do? I have microswords, rosette swords, java fern, ludwigia, amazon swords, anubias, and crypts inside the bucket right now.
Just put them in water, and why put in in the fridge?

StickyRice

Just put them in water, and why put in in the fridge?
The instructions said to put java moss in the fridge until planting. Everything else I have in the garage with a towel over.

Tigerburp

The instructions said to put java moss in the fridge until planting. Everything else I have in the garage with a towel over.
Wait you said java fern..,Java moss is fine I. The fridge, I would get a bucket and put all the plants in

StickyRice

Wait you said java fern..,Java moss is fine I. The fridge, I would get a bucket and put all the plants in
Lol sorry. Okay so I think I'm fine then

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
PurityNWhiteRoses
Replies
Views
JB92668
Replies
Views
Bruxes and Bubbles
Replies