Plant Planting Tool.

Cruise

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I was sure where to put this post, so I decided here.

I need some advice, I have an Aqua-one 620T tank, it’s a deep tank so it’s hard to plant new plants in the gravel substrate, and I have to use a step ladder to even attempt planting. I do have a plastic two pronged fork that I can use to try and put the plant in the gravel.

One of two things are going to happen, either I damage the roots pushing the plant in or I cut the plant in two trying to put it in 2-3 mm gravel substrate using too much force.

Any suggestions on something I can buy that would help me plant plants into this deep tank?

ashenwelt

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Maybe long neck tweezers and a bent hair pin to grab and drag into the gravel to latch the roots. Both can make life a lot easier.

navarro1950

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Amazon has quite a bit of tools . That's where I bought mine from. There is one website that has a set of aquascape tools that's 24'' but they really cost a lot . The tools work really well.

-Mak-

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
You're looking for aquascaping tools, they make your life 10x easier. Amazon has quite a few sets. Most of the tools are an inch or two short of a foot, I think.

Yves

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I got the tweezers and scissors for aquascaping best money I ever spent.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom