Plant order

LeviS

20201116_200503.jpg

I placed a small order on Saturday and received it Monday. Its a long way from California to South Alabama. Ive ordered once before from Vishaquatics but has been quite awhile. I opened the package and took out the plants, all separated and wrapped in their own wet paper towels.

Limnophila aromatica mini
Pogostemon erectus
Pearlweed
1 stem of rotala macandra (completely unexpected until conversation through inbox)
Rotala H'ra ( we kinda rushed this one, not up to his standards to sell, I opted for small clippings to go with my order).

The roots on the stems I ordered are amazing, the plants literally had me saying wow as I unwrapped them. I haven't ever received or purchased the quality of plants that I purchased from Vishaquatics. I absolutely love the Limnophila aromatica mini, it had a full root system and vibrant colors. The Macandra stem is a beautiful deep red, im not super familiar with it yet as this was last minute thing and a test for Vishaquatics to see how it shipped, it held up wonderfully. All leaves remained intact on the plants during the shipping process. There was maybe 1 needle from the pogostemon erectus that was loose in the paper towel. The pearlweed had no loose leaves. I mention the leaves to assist with description of the health of the plants as if they start melting leaves will peel off as you unwrap the paper towels.
Note: the plants are ridiculously clean, no algae, roots were clean, leaves perfect (what is this magic )
You may ask what about snails? Well I did see a couple tiny ones on the paper towels, I flicked them into my tank and hope they make it lol. He makes no claim for the plants to be snail free that im aware of, you can always do your plant dips or quarantine as you would from any LFS.
If you are considering purchasing from Vishaquatics I recommend go ahead and take that leap and place your order. You will not be disappointed. The plants are amazing and his customer service is great.
10/10 recommend and will buy from again.

AggressiveAquatics

Wow I might order from there. Nice plants and I thought I was reading an ad from the place by the way you were describing it lol

Vishaquatics

Your review truly has made my day :) Thank you so much!! Sharing my plants with the you and the community truly makes this hobby satisfying. I am happy that you are enjoying your new plants.

AggressiveAquatics

Vishaquatics said:
Your review truly has made my day :) Thank you so much!! Sharing my plants with the you and the community truly makes this hobby satisfying. I am happy that you are enjoying your new plants.
Oooooooh i thought that was like a company or something not from a person on here. Or do you own a website?

Vishaquatics

AggressiveAquatics said:
Oooooooh i thought that was like a company or something not from a person on here. Or do you own a website?
I currently only sell through FishLore and Reddit since I operate on such a small scale. However, my nursery/business is fully licensed so it is legal for me to ship plants across state lines. All of the plants I sell are grown myself from baby/cutting to mature adult plant :)

Top Bottom