Plant or Moss

  • Thread starter jpaquatics
  • Start date
  • Thread starter
  • #1

jpaquatics

Active Member
Member
Messages
327
Got some java moss from petco the other day, and it had another type of plant or moss in there that I’m unfamiliar with. Can anyone identify?
833958A5-A848-413A-A7E3-6920965FB872.jpeg
8AB414CB-5F3D-4D30-AA29-8E33993AFB22.jpeg
 

FishBoy101

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,017
jpaquatics said:
Got some java moss from petco the other day, and it had another type of plant or moss in there that I’m unfamiliar with. Can anyone identify?
833958A5-A848-413A-A7E3-6920965FB872.jpeg
8AB414CB-5F3D-4D30-AA29-8E33993AFB22.jpeg
Don't hold me to this, but it looks like elodea, a plant.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Thread Starter
  • #3

jpaquatics

Active Member
Member
Messages
327
FishBoy101 said:
Don't hold me to this, but it looks like elodea, a plant.
Could it still be elodea given its size? I should’ve mentioned it is very tiny (1/4 inch).
 

FishBoy101

Well Known
Member
Messages
1,017
jpaquatics said:
Could it still be elodea given its size? I should’ve mentioned it is very tiny (1/4 inch).
Its possible, like a tiny tiny strand of elodea.
 

JettsPapa

Fishlore VIP
Member
Messages
4,122
Maybe a small piece of subwassertang?
 
Top Bottom