Plant id.

Kelvin12
Trying find a plant I saw on Pinrest, that I forgot to take make a note of. It appeared very similar to Wisteria but with a smaller finer looking leaf. Just in case someone saw the same photo I saw it showed a piece of driftwood standing vertically with this plant almost covering it. Bit of a long shot but you never know. Any help would be appreciated.

TClare
Other possibilities perhaps Ranunculus inundatus, or Hygrophila pinnatifida?

Marlene327
Kelvin12 said:
Trying find a plant I saw on Pinrest, that I forgot to take make a note of. It appeared very similar to Wisteria but with a smaller finer looking leaf. Just in case someone saw the same photo I saw it showed a piece of driftwood standing vertically with this plant almost covering it. Bit of a long shot but you never know. Any help would be appreciated.
If you take the ideas people are giving you, and do a search of them in Pinterest, maybe you'll find the picture you saw before?

Kelvin12
Still searching but maybe spotted it again but it didn't look as good. I have looked at hundreds again. Didn't realise there were so many photos there. Might just go with one of the mosses. Thanks for the replies, appreciated.

Zach72202
If it was attached to driftwood it might of been Java Fern Windelov.

If it looked like wysteria or water sprite but had a finer leaf structure, it may have been one of those two. As those plants get exposed to higher light, the leaf structure becomes finer as they do not need as much light.

Kelvin12
That could actually be it going on your description of the higher light leaf change. In the one I was looking at it did actually seem be quite fine and was nearer the top of the driftwood so may account for the fine leaf look. I haven't come across this JF windelov species so something to keep me looking. Thank you for the tip. This is a great forum with do many prepared to help.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom