Plant Id (again)

APColorado

The last picture looks like Najas guadelupensis

poxkix

The last picture looks like Najas guadelupensis

Almost but the stem of the plant you mentioned is too thin though, the ones I have are thicker. Thanks for the reply

Jocelyn Adelman

First two are limnophilia indica, last are not guppy grass, but can't help on the ID, no idea

poxkix

First two are limnophilia indica, last are not guppy grass, but can't help on the ID, no idea

Google seems to agree! Thank you

Now, the second plant
Additional info is that the planted part of the plant doesn't have any roots/runners coming out, instead runners are coming out of if nodes near its leaves. It seems undemanding and currently thriving with only 16w T5 bulb

poxkix

Google has no idea of the second plant

Mcasella

The second is a type of anacharis, I have some that looks exactly like that as well as the denser versions.
I believe the name is egeria nanas.
(The first looks like cabomba to me by the leaf shape.)

Jocelyn Adelman

I have edgeria nanas/najas, not that either

Mcasella

I still feel it is a type of anacharis even if it is not one of those.

poxkix

I still feel it is a type of anacharis even if it is not one of those.

It looks pretty close but the mention names are too densed! Possible, it's a type of anacharis. Will use this as a lead for further research! I have not found the name yet

Mcasella

It looks pretty close but the mention names are too densed! Possible, it's a type of anacharis. Will use this as a lead for further research! I have not found the name yet
I'll have to take a picture of the kind I have it looks the same as that but I'm not sure of its name.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
poxkix

Random Great Thread!

New Plant Threads

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom